"Thanks for all you do in spreading the HIPAA gospel, and helping us all learn in a way that is so understandable and memorable."
- HIPAA Privacy-Security Officer, Community Hospital
"Thanks for the super fast turn around. I expect nothing less from "the undisputed heavy weight champions of the wooooooorrrrrrrrllllllldddd!!"
- Chief Strategy Officer, Predictive Modeling Vendor
"We were especially pleased with the detailed review of our policies – no other consulting firm had ever provided that level of useful feedback"
- Information Security Officer, Integrated Delivery Network
“We are extremely satisfied with tw-Security helping get our HIPAA programs off to a solid start and the ongoing guidance to help us keep on track".
- CEO and Founder, Patient Care BA
“This Risk Management Report looks very good and is easy to read and understand".
- CEO, Specialty Hospital
“I appreciate your help with the risk analysis! Very impressed with your team’s technical knowledge and hope to continue working with you in the future.”
- IT Director, Medical Center
“Thank you for your continued work with the Health System! If you ever have concerns about vulnerabilities in our systems and/or processes, please do not hesitate to me.”
- Chief Compliance Officer, Academic Medical Center
"Our folks really enjoyed the presentation and thought it was very informative"
- General Council, Predictive Analytic BA
"We were/are very satisfied with your work with our pediatric practices and look forward to continuing with future groups."
- Project Manager, Children's Hospital
"Thank you! Good news, it has been determined that the physician's information has passed the Meaningful Use audit at this time!
- Informatics Manager, Medical Center
“By keeping us informed, tw-Security has helped prevent us from falling prey to a failed measure, simply because we were not aware; having tw-Security as a partner looking at focused areas like this is very helpful!”
- IT Director, Critical Access Hospital
"I just want to say thank you for all the wonderful documentation over the past few weeks."
- HIPAA Security Officer, Community Hospital