A Team You Can Trust.
We have the hands-on experience you need to meet tomorrow’s security/privacy challenges today.
Staffing Model and Assignments
We measure the success of the engagement by the quality of the deliverables, adherence to timelines and budget, and first and foremost: your satisfaction.
tw-Security has no “junior consultants” on our staff. All consultants have hands-on relevant experience working in the healthcare industry, have solid domain competency in their specialties, and maintain critical certifications that best prepare them to provide you with superior service. Our ‘high availability’ staffing model eliminates a single point of failure with multiple assigned resources for specific expertise required to deliver a quality engagement. Our assignment process incorporates a weekly review to detect and resolve any staffing issue or challenge in a seamless manner as we work behind the scenes on activities as an extension of your workforce.
Consultant key attributes are highlighted below:
- Average more than 25 years of experience working in the healthcare industry
- Have either served/functioned as a Corporate Information Security Officer or Privacy Officer for a large healthcare system
- Skilled in the requirements of multiple standards, frameworks, and regulations
- Experienced in dealing with OCR investigators and contract auditors for CMS
- Actively assist multiple customers to guide and develop, monitor, maintain, and improve their HIPAA and cybersecurity programs
- Provide advisory, hands-on support, and managed services
- Supporting diverse entities with an understanding of healthcare operational and organizational practices
- Recognized national experts and frequent contributors to professional organizations
Below is an introduction to additional team members:
Joe D. Gillespie, MHS, RHIA, CHPS, Senior Privacy/Security Consultant
- Over 40 years of patient privacy experience; 20 years of experience with HIPAA Security.
- Masters degree in Health Administration, Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Certified in Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS) through the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Former Associate Director / Information Management, Privacy and Security official within Watkins Health Center, served as the HIPAA Privacy Official for the University of Kansas
Susan Lucci, RHIA, CHPS, CHDS, AHDI-F, Senior Privacy/Security Consultant
- Nationally recognized industry expert, speaker, and author with over 35 years of health information management (HIM), HIPAA compliance, and privacy officer experience
- Currently serves on the American Health Information Management Association’s (AHIMA) Privacy and Security Practice Council, authored the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity’s (AHDI) 2017 HIPAA Compliance Guide & Quick Reference, contributed to the AHIMA’s 2018 Breach Management Toolkit and the 2013 HIMSS book, Implementing Information Security in Healthcare: Building a Security Program
Eileen Kittleson, Data Coordinator
- Over 30 years of financial, accounting, program/project management support, coordination, scheduling, project tracking, quality, and logistics experience
- Former – Procter & Gamble Company in various financial supportive roles including Finance Data Coordinator to assist management in decision making in the allocation of resources and forecasting